Size: 40,166 Sq ft
Year bought: 2010
Current status: still generating income for investors
Due to the current volatility of the USD & the increasing strength of the CAD, exchange rates may vary significantly. Please check with us for the latest rate.
- Ellerslie Landing is a multi-tenant strip plaza (approximately 25,371 sq. ft on 3.14 acres of land)
- 129 parking stalls.
- Buildings were completed in 2008.
- Well maintained.
- Excellent visibility and high exposure with daily traffic counts of 23,100 vehicles per day (2007) on Ellerslie Road and 14,100 vehicles per day (2007) on 91 Street SW. The property is located on the north side of Ellerslie Road and is accessible to both eastbound and westbound traffic.
- The property consists of 4 free-standing, single storey buildings positioned on a site that offers ample parking.
- The immediate area along Ellerslie Road has developed into a strong retail corridor with numerous notable tenants such as Rexall, Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Hortons, RBC, TD, Scotiabank, CIBC and BMO.
- Significant traffic generators in the area are the many new industrial and office developments.
- Some of the new office development in the area includes Ellwood Office Park (63,000 Sq. ft), Ellwood Business Centre (33,000 sq. ft.), The Steppes (73,000 sq.ft.) and Summerside Business Centre (29,000 sq.ft.)
- Another potential traffic generator will be the future NAIT campus site to the southwest of the property. The original plan for the campus, which is situated on a 151 acre parcel of land, was to be home to about 12,600 students by 2016.
- A number of hotels are located just minutes away to the west along Ellerslie Road and include a Best Western Inn, a Sheraton Hotel, a Hampton Inn and a Sandman Hotel.
- Edmonton is the capital city of Alberta
- Diversified local economy
- GDP of CAD44 billion+, well ahead of many other Canadian provinces
- Service centre for multibillion-dollar oil sands and natural gas developments
- Canada’s second largest manufacturing cluster, second only to Ontario’s Golden Triangle in manufacturing
- Strategic location in the Calgary-Edmonton corridor, the region that is leading the continent economically
- Experiencing longest period of sustained growth in past 25 years, the Conference Board of Canada ranked Edmonton number one city for growth in 2004
- A 2006 KPMG study ranked Edmonton as worlds’ number one city to do business
- Economic strength, high local disposable income, low unemployment rate and very strong housing market all bode well for local retail sector
For a larger street map, or to get directions from where you are to this property, please click here.
Redev Properties Ltd.
This website is maintained by Redev Properties Ltd. (the “Asset Manager”), the asset manager of Limited Partnerships (“LPs”) listed in the “Portfolio”, who is responsible for the overall management of the LPs. This website contains information about the LPs and general information about real estate and real estate investing.
At the current time, the securities offered for sale are not available to investors residing in Ontario.
The Asset Manager is not registered as an Exempt Market Dealer in any province of Canada, and is not involved in the selling of securities. The investments contained in this webpage are sold through third party Exempt Market Dealers who are registered in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan. The third party Exempt Market Dealers may, from time to time, sell securities in the LPs to persons who are resident in the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan in reliance on the applicable provincial securities exemptions. Other persons who are appropriately registered in one or more provinces and territories of Canada may offer and sell securities of the LPs to persons who are residents in such provinces and territories. The investment may also be sold by unregistered individuals pursuant to the Northwest Exemption who are residents in the applicable provinces of Canada.
No Representations With Respect to Accuracy and No Advice
Although the Asset Manager strives to display the most current information on the website, no representation or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy or reliability of such information. Prospective purchasers of securities should not rely solely on the information contained in this website.
No Offer or Solicitation
Nothing on the website constitutes a solicitation or offer by the Asset Manager or any person or related entity. Any offering of securities of the LPS will only be made through third party sales agents, only in provinces where such offering is not prohibited and only in reliance on the applicable provincial securities exemptions.
No information contained in this website is intended to constitute investment, financial, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Prospective purchasers should always contact their own professional advisors, or a securities dealer appropriately registered in the jurisdiction in which they reside to determine whether the LPs may be lawfully sold where they reside and to receive appropriate investment, financial, tax, legal, accounting, and suitability advice.